Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 4 - Stomach issues

I am on day 4 and I have not (to put it delicately) went "potty". I have peed at least a hundred times over the last 4 days but everything else... well, it just aint happenin. I did go the morning of day one, but thats it. I am not uncomfortable and honestly, the only reason I am caring about it is that I know it could be a problem. I finally broke down and took a laxative to see if that helps... still waiting...

8:00am
Whipped up a quick breakfast of minced turkey slice, hard boiled egg, and my dijon sauce. I'm still rather enjoying it and I think I can put up with it till my 8 days are up. 


Sweet tooth attack! I ate 10 plain M&M's...eesh.

2:00pm
Lunch was easy enough. Cooked 2 sirloin burgers and ate just one. Around 3:30pm or so I ate the other sine I was feeling a bit hungry. 

9:00pm
I ended up sleeping right through dinner. I woke up about 8pm and quickly grilled a chicken breast and ate the slices on a herbed galette. not all that awesome but good enough to satisfy me.

All in all... a successful day (aside from the M&M's). 


***Down approx. 7lbs. since starting***

No comments:

Post a Comment