Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 5 - Wanting to quit

I think I told myself I could quit and just try my best to diet but not restrict my carbs so drastically about 10 times today. I didnt give up but found myself getting angry at the diet... and myself.

Breakfast was hard boiled egg whites and a small left over piece of chicken breast.

Boring...

Lunch was a whole chicken breast seasoned with celery salt (just a tiny pinch, cause its not allowed) and... thats it :-/  

Boring...

Dinner was a sirloin patty, slice of turkey and a hard boiled egg.

Boring...

After I ate my dinner i was wanting something sweet so i mixed up a small container of fat free strawberry yogurt (not really allowed but needed SOMETHING!) with 3 or 4 large tablespoons of greek yogurt. I added a tsp. of Splenda and was pleasantly surprised at the outcome. 

Around about 8pm I was wanting that sweet fix. I made my galette with the strawberry/greek yogurt mix and it was pretty tasty. I had a little of the yogurt mix on the side and found it to be enough to satisfy my craving. 

I have stopped drink such huge amounts of water and tea. I am still getting at least 2 quarts a day in liquids but i was over doing it with the 3 and some times 4 quarts. I wonder how much of an effect it will have on my weight loss. I have to admit, I was disappointed when I saw that I had only lost about half a pound from yesterday to today. I dont know what to expect anymore... perhaps dropping 7 pounds in 4 days was too much and it gave me TOO MUCH hope. I still lack motivation, I still crave sweets, I still want that candy bar sitting in my fridge...

3 more days... 3 more till i can add veggies to my diet... can I make it?...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment